Corral Black Overlay & Embroidery & Studs Snip Toe Boot A3566
If your size is not in stock just call, email or message us. We will see if we can have it drop shipped directly to you. Thanks so much.
Head from the office to the dance club without missing a beat when you wear these boots from Corral. These boots have distressed leather construction with intricate embroidery along the foot and upper. The studded accents give this pair a modern edge to their classic western look. Match these Corral boots with any dress, skirt or jeans in your closet for the perfect ensemble.
- Snip toe
- Pull tabs
- Goodyear welt construction
- 13" shaft
- Studded accents
- 2" heel
- Distressed leather
- Single stitched welt
- With special ordered items, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
- Corral Boots that are NOT in-stock are considered SPECIAL ORDERED ITEMS. Corral Boots that are NOT in-stock will be drop shipped directly to you. It is very important that you order your correct size because SPECIAL ORDERED BOOTS HAVE A NO RETURN POLICY!!! If you are not sure what size you need please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WITH SPECIAL ORDERED CORRAL BOOTS.
- All of our orders are shipped by USPS or UPS for a flat fee of $7.00. You will receive your tracking info. once your order has shipped by email.
- All in-stock items are shipped the next day upon receiving your order. Most of our customers receive their orders in 3 days. California orders do take around 5 days. If you need your order faster please contact us before placing your order for shipping rates.
- We do ship to Canada/International. Please email us your complete shipping address & we will check shipping rates for you.
JEWELRY, HATS & CLEARANCE BOOTS ARE ALL FINAL SALE AND MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED!!!
- All IN-STOCK Corral Boots may be exchanged or returned for another style, size or refund within 15 days upon receiving the boots.The boot must be returned in new condition of course not worn and no damage to the boots. You must email us for an RA# to start the return process.
- Customer will be responsible for ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, this includes your cost to return your item to us and shipping cost of your exchange boot.
- Jen & Kenra's is not responsible for ordering of the wrong size. The customer will be responsible for shipping if item must be returned or exchanged due to wrong size being ordered by the customer.
- All returns will need an RA# before you may return them. Please call (319)371-8059 to obtain.
- Ship all return items to Jen & Kenra's, 2018 Ave. L, Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
- Boots that are SPECIAL ORDER are NOT available for refund. Most SPECIAL ORDER BOOTS will be available for exchange. If your SPECIAL ORDER will not be available for exchange we will let you know before you place your order.